藍天騎士團線上遊戲社群
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

官方的疑難雜症詳解(英文)

向下

官方的疑難雜症詳解(英文) Empty 官方的疑難雜症詳解(英文)

發表  eko 周日 4月 04, 2010 4:04 pm

The game runs fine with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, both 32bit and 64bit.

Before you start, make sure you have your Graphic Card drivers updated! 要更新顯示卡驅動程式

If you are using Windows XP make sure you installed the latest .NET Framework XP使用者要安裝最新的 .NET Framework XP

The Mortal Online installer comes with the needed Nvidia Physx component, as well as .Net and DirectX.

Problem(問題): Once I get to Main Launcher it freezes and the sound starting to repeat itself like a broken record.
Solution(解決方法): Set your sound settings to Stereo 24bit 48000hz in your sound card manager. Few people had to change to 16bit for this to work.

Problem: I get on Main Launcher "ERROR: error downloading a file auto-retry in __ seconds"
Solution: This is usually caused when the Nowgame.exe proccess still works in the background. Open the Task Manager and kill the process manually.

Problem: I get on Main Launcher "Scan error! An execption occurred during a WebClient request."
Solution: This Problem usually only appears with Vista or 7. Run the "Mortal Online Launcher" as administrator.

Problem: I click Play on the Main Launcher, the Launcher disappears and nothing happening.
Solution: This usually points to a Physx Problem. Reinstall the latest Physx driver.

Problem: I click Play on the Main Launcher and get the error: This program can't be started because d3dxd10_41.dll is missing.
Solution: This points to a DirectX Problem. Download and install the latest version.

Problem: I crash at the splash screen.
Solution: Set your sound settings to Stereo 24bit 48000hz in your sound card manager. Few people had to change to 16bit for this to work.

Problem: I try to create a character but when I click Save or Enter Game nothing happens.
Solution: The server is either Offline or the server is lagging (during beta you might experience this a lot). Best you can do is leave it for 5-10 minutes and see if anything happens. You can quickly find out if the server is offline by checking this thread or join #mortalonline on the IRC.

Problem: I get to the character selection screen but can't see my characters.
Solution: See Solution above.

Problem: I'm stuck at the Loading Screen and nothing happens.
Solution: See Solution above.

Problem: I'm in-game but cant see other players, NPCs and basically cant do anything but running.
Solution: Usually when this happens it means the server is in offline mode, in other cases it could be just bad lag, best way to test it is to try and sheath the weapon using X. if it works, you are in online mode but very laggy.

Problem: I crash in-game non stop, it was fine before
Solution: In your game folder go to:
Updater > mortalonline > UnrealEngine3 > NowGame > Config and open NowEngine.ini
Backup the file!
Open the file and look for maxLODsize=4096 line, you will find many of them, change the number from 4096 to 512. Apply this to all lines containing the term. Save the file and restart the game.

Problem: I crash in-game.
Solution: Its Beta, the best thing you can do, is to go to Bug Tracker and report what were you doing when your game crashed.

Problem: No text in chat box.
Solution: For some people, removing the forced AA and AF from video card options, has fixed the issue.

================================================
如果以上都無法解決
HELP, Nothing worked for me, i still Crash.

If you still crash and you using Win7 or Vista go to control panel > administrative tools > Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Applications. and paste the error you get.

Error type from Event Viewer, you will see it as the faulting module:

Kernel32.dll or Kernelbase.dll: General windows error, this error means you have a Problem in your system and its compatibility to the game or vice versa, it could be bad drivers, bad hardware, hardware collision, lack of compatibility, low memory, incompatible hardware with game etc. there is no specific fix for this as it could be different for each one, unless its on the game side and then you would just have to wait.

More information about Kernel32.dll error can be found here

MSVCR90.dll: This file usually got to do with Microsoft visual studio. something with the Redistributing Visual C++ Files... try cleaning your drivers with Driver Sweeper to remove Drivers that might collide in your computer, this program will remove all the drivers related to ATI and NVidia, but do it on your own risk.

If none of the above helped you, the first thing you wanna do is to restart computer and reinstall game.
Also lower all your graphics to the minimum see if it helps.
If you still having issue you can try and use Driver Sweeper to remove Drivers that might collide in your computer.

You can of course, at all times, contact the technical support. (Please keep in mind that the support team is not fully staffed at this point and it could take up to 24hrs before you get an answer!)
eko
eko
骷髏騎士(最高級)
骷髏騎士(最高級)

文章總數 : 228
注冊日期 : 2008-12-05

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章