藍天騎士團線上遊戲社群
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BW這公會........

3 posters

向下

BW這公會........ Empty BW這公會........

發表  Robinxxx 周一 4月 12, 2010 7:12 pm

以下是官網論壇在討論ST之戰的文章

Lysette

Remember BW's old nickname was 'the NEW of the North'. Seriously, over time it has been the home to many transient clans as an interim between being a small NPC-city based clan, and before they got a holding of their own.

BW has never jumped into bed with Cairn, LoD, or the other mega-zerg clans. But that does not mean that huge zergs don't want to take their city - so anyone who hates zergs should put their armour where their mouth is, and get up there to defend Sunthrone

記得BW以前的暱稱叫做"北方的NEW",說實在的,ST長期以來一直提供一個優良據點讓許多不想待在整天打打殺殺的npc城的弱小公會來住.

BW從未加入大的聯盟以求得保護(感覺真的與世無爭),所以大家痛恨以大吃小的人應該依同過來幫忙防守ST
===========================================================

Aye, Try not too be too holier than thou Grace BW has done it's fair share of nutcupping and zerging. No one in this server can ever claim to be solo that owns a holding, not even NEW since they got the whole server protecting them (or most of it). This is DF, stop crying and start playing.

==========================================================

Just to clear up a few things. First of all, great fights all around. Sunthrone recieves siege threats on what I would say an almost weekly basis, but few actually pull through. It was huge fun being in a siege that wasn't a slideshow as well. The ocean view from the bank for the day, wasn't too bad either.
我必須澄清以下幾點

1. I don't normally troll the forums. If you'd like to talk, its Huggs NKisses ingame. The reasons are pretty easy to see just by reading this post. People can go back and forth all day and still no one will ever have a real clue what actually went on. There's two sides to everything and people simply jump on whatever side they heard from someone else who heard from someone else, etc.
前面的文章攻方與守方吵半天,但沒人知道真正這戰爭的內幕

2. Quit giving Four Twenty a hard time. They did in fact come in telling me they would be nuetral and wanted the chance to check things out. They didn't want to jump into an uneven number fight and create a zergfest, so wanted to see what was going on, which I respect, but were here for some fun. Yes, they were on system just outside of the city and they were still deciding what they were up to, so yeah, they became part of the friendly list so they wouldn't just be killed on sight. B/c.. that would be dumb, right? I think its pretty easy to tell when someone is not friendly if they start attacking you. They were also the only clan on our side we did not temporarily ally to appear green to Black Watch members for that reason.
420 那時候跑過來ST跟我說他們不想以大欺小,所以先保持中立看看,所以他們待在城外看戲,並無意願參戰(他們是過來主持公道的)

3. Believe or not, Black Watch hired absolutely no one. Think about that one for awhile. I think we have also killed and been killed by every single clan that was at Sunthrone last night. I won't even list the multiple reasons for those that came in to help because there were many. I don't think anyone on our side had any clue what we were really up against, but there were some awesome fights that went both ways last night so I think everyone who came along for the fun got what they were looking for.
不管你們相不相信,BW沒有花錢請過任何一個公會,而且昨晚來幫忙的很多都是來這個ST樂園玩過的公會,我根本無法列出他們來幫忙的理由,太多來幫忙的公會了,而且我相信我們守方這邊沒人知道為啥突然間我們火力多到可以跟攻方抵抗了,反正大家打得很開心,我相信所有來這玩的人都有找到他們想玩的

4. Not sure what the point of the vent info was, but we hand out our vent info to anyone hanging around ST with us. Or if you'd like to hop in and say hi, just ask ingame and we'll approve you with your own tag. I would worry about spys perhaps, if there was something worth spying on.

That all said, big thanks again to everyone who came out to Sunthrone for some fun last night. In fact, thank you for all the raiders that roll through so much every day. You guys are what keeps the game exciting and we like our chaotic little city.
最後,感謝昨晚攻城時那些來ST玩的人,事實上,應該說平常每天來這屠城的人,你們讓這遊戲變的好玩多了,我們還是很喜歡這個每天打打殺殺的ST樂園

Originally Posted by Andro Bourne
50k to Brutality and then some for the cannons they used since you ran out of battlespikes not sure what your dealings were with DHW but they don't work for free so nice try. (ah yea continue to buy gold online because that's working out great for you as well and once a post the recordings you can actually hear some Black Watch saying they purchase gold online)
Legeon XIII的人造謠說BW給50k請Brutality幫忙,還一直造謠BW跟工作室買遊戲幣

50k was no received by brutaLity. We showed up for free. I dropped my Dragon Cannon free of charge, guess call me a show off? lol.
Brutality出來說話,我們根本沒跟BW收錢,我們是免費來幫忙的,我使用了我的龍炮,也沒收費

DHW was not there.

XD,住了這麼久,我才知道這裡是北方的NEW,BW在其他公會的眼裡根本和NEW差不了多少,他們自己也認為自己是新手,每天被屠也很開心,這場戰爭大家會過來防守,都是因為不想讓這個迪士尼樂園倒閉.................
Robinxxx
Robinxxx
受銜騎士(等級四)
受銜騎士(等級四)

文章總數 : 44
注冊日期 : 2009-06-26

回頂端 向下

BW這公會........ Empty 回復: BW這公會........

發表  深淵ET 周一 4月 12, 2010 9:32 pm

汗一個 bounce
深淵ET
深淵ET